Skincare For Use During/After Treatments For Cancer
- Highly potent hydrator to improve moisture loss on the skin
- To protect the skin from further moisture loss.
- improves the body's normal healing process.
- Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, cracked and windburned skin & lips. Topical moisturizer may be used on all skin types.
- Enhances transport of bioactive compounds into the skin.
- Highly purified Emu Oil (94%) and Vitamin E (4%).
- Enhances the ability of the body to heal.
- 99% (+/- 1%) tryglyceride = completely neutral lipid.
- Lab testing with induced arthritis bacteria showed minimal swelling and inflammation. High levels of linolenic acid are known to ease joint pain. High levels of oleic acid possess anti-inflammatory effect on dermal issues.
- Emu Oil lacks Phospholipids thereby allowing high penetrating properties and total reception into the skin.
- 100% absorption into the skin that will last for days.
- Fortified with Vitamin E Oil (d-L Alpha Tocopherol Acetate) which is medically proven as an antioxidant.
- Works on all skin types and many skin conditions.
- Appears to keep keloids (over-thickened, beyond the margin) scars.
- Eye and ingestion sensitivity tested.
- 70% unsaturated fatty acids. Contains key essential fatty acids. Oleic (19%), Linoleic (52% Omega 3 and Omega 6) and Alpha Linolenic (1%).
- ** Not to be used on radiation burns until treatments have ended.
To see the complete A-Cute Derm REPREV product line, please visit M-Prove Your Skin by "Clicking the logo above.
Free sample with any purchase