Bacicleanse Antiseptic Wash
(Without Emu Oil)
Bacicleanse Antiseptic Wash - Regulartory Status: (OTC)
Meets the FDA Monograph for Topical Antimicrobial Drug Products for OTC Human Use.
Meets the FDA Monograph for Class 1 First Aid Treatment as an Antiseptic Wash.
- Use to promote regular and continuous cleanliness without drying the skin.
- Use to kill germs (E,coli, Pseudomonas, and Staph), which cause infection, on contact.
- Use to induce improved wound healing by controlling the sterility in open wound sites.
Skin Care During Cancer treatments
What Bacicleanse can do for your skin:
- Bacicleanse is manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) for DRUGS.
- Bacicleanse kills 99.99% of harmful germs, including E coli, Pseudomonas and Staph, on contact.
- Eliminates bacterial contamination.
- Eliminates fungal contamination.
- Broad spectrum antimicrobial action, encompassing Gram-Negative, Gram-Positive, Fungi, Yeast and Acid Fast Bacteria.
- Benzethonium Chloride disrupts bacterial growth and forces it to destroy itself.
- Significantly more effective than Triclosen.
- Maximum strength allowed by FDA.
- Kill rate will last for two (2) to four (4) hours.
- A water soluble formulation improves the permeability of agents into the skin. This action causes improved efficacy to kill bacteria within the skin and to remove debris.
- Offers immediate sanitation. No waiting for active ingredients to become effective.
- Bacicleanse is an alcohol-free product. This offers critical benefits since alcohol-based antiseptic cleansers indicate added risk of potentially flammable solution in a wound site, irritation and long-term drying/cracked skin factors.
- Leaves no residue or sticky after effect.
- Skin conditioning and healing agents leave your skin feeling smooth and soft.
- Designed for continuous use.
- Recommended for post-operative care on all skin types.
Reprev: Omega 36 Hydration Creme
Visit M-Prove Your Skin to see the full REPREV product line. Click the image above.