A-Cute Derm: REPREV:
(Not With Emu Oil)
Skin Care During Cancer Treatments
Use to create a semi-occlusive coating to allow the skin to respire, preventing further maceration while resisting exogenous infiltrates.
- To afford significant healing levels in a controlled release mechanism with the ability to suspend, and then deliver actives to cracks, fissures and denuded skin.
- To improve wound healing in decubitus ulcers.
What Benesal Ointment can do for your skin...
- Extremely soothing on the skin.
- Contains key ingredients that work synergistically.
- Semi-occlusive wound dressing to allow skin respiration.
- Prevents further maceration.
- Alleviates pain, erythema and pruitis.
- Ameliorates the healing process.
- Excellent on first and second degree burns and abrasions.
- Recommended for Eczemal patients.
- Helps soften dry, scaly skin patches.
- Treats fissured and callus skin.
- Product has been effectively used in hospital and nursing care facilities since 1965 to treat and prevent decubitus ulcers.
- Utilizes insecticide-free Anhydrous Lanolin.
- Contains Peruvian Balsam.
- Chapped lips & chapped nose.
Reprev: Super Serum
See the complete REPREV product line by visiting
M-Prove Your Skin. Click logo above.